• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Sig Sauer P226R E2 .40s&w

Status
Not open for further replies.

twadsw01

Sig Sauer P226R E2 ('e-squared') in .40s&w with Trijicon night sights. It was purchased new about 2 years ago and is in like new condition. It has a new barrel in it, and was sent to the factory for inspection and replacement of parts that needed to be replaced. The frame has about 3000 rounds on it and is in like-new condition. Never has had a malfunction of any kind.

Comes in it's original blue box with 5 factory magazines. I have a few accessories as part of this package that I will include...
1) a Safariland ALS holster for this pistol wearing a TLR-1 weaponlight (holster holds pistol securely even without light affixed to rail),
2) two Blade-tech magazine pouches, and
3) Sig factory .22LR conversion slide (threaded barrel) with 3 magazines all equipped with extended magazine followers which lock slide back after last round (purchased from sigpower.com).

*TLR-1 not included even though it's shown in the picture. That is the only picture I have of it at the moment.

I'm selling it because I rarely have time to shoot it any more and would like to have the cash rather than an unused pistol sitting around. Contact for inquiries, pictures, etc.

Price: $1100.00 or best offer.

g03Gt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts