• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Several Firearms

jgraham01

I am now back from Christmas vacation and I have up for sale some very unique and hard to find firearms. In all cases, your FFL must accept firearms from a private person from Arlington, Virginia. All prices include shipping, so no hidden costs.

Pedersoli Kodiak MK IV Double Rifle in 45-70. This is one of the early models that has the import stamp of Beauchamp, MA. With a three leaf, all folding sights and browned barrels. Action is case color and overall condition it outstanding. It does not appear to have been fired. Barrels are 24 inches and comes with a custom carry case and two slings. Current retail is over $5000 but will sell this for $4000.

Custom built Montana Rifle Company model 1999 stainless action with a 24 inch MRC CM #2 .300 WSM chambered barrel. Bought the barreled action after it was sent to Kevin of Weaver Rifles to have them put it all together. They squared up the action and bolt faces, lapped in the lugs and adjusted the trigger to break at 2.5lbs. High Tech Industries installed a High Tech synthetic stock with Marine Tex bedding, a one inch Pachmayr Decelerator pad and a Recoil Suppressor. Stock is setup for a Ching sling with three swivel studs. Accurate Plating and Weaponry matte hard chrome the entire rifle. Wild West Guns chambered the action once it was completed. Does not include scope, sling or butt cuff. Does include Leupold mounts and rings and all shipping charges. The rifle has only been fired 40 times for a break-in of the barrel but never hunted with. I have over $2500 in the rifle, but will sell for $2000.

Smith and Wesson 19-2, Pinned and Recessed, Combat Magnum 357 Magnum in the Target configuration with the blue box and paperwork, including the warranty card. It is missing the brown wrapping paper that S&W sent them in and you can see the damage to the box in the photo. The blue is in 98+ condition with Target grips, Target rear white outline adjustable sight, Target red ramp front sight, case colored Target .500 hammer and case colored Target .500 trigger. This is one of the finest revolvers I have seen. A beautiful handgun that I will sell for $1250.

Norinco Pre-Ban made SKS in 7.62X39 in the unusual factory configuration that accepts AK-47 magazines. Very few made and imported into the United States. Marked SKS M 7.6sX39MM C&A. VA BH VA on the receiver. It appears to be unfired and the firearm is minty. Comes with sling, cleaning rod, buttstock cleaning kit (I do not know why as there is no provision to insert the kit into the stock) and a five round Norinco magazine. Will sell for $700.

Unable to upload photos so email me. Not looking for trades but prices can be negotiable, especially if you are buying more than one and local sales are reduced in cost. Contact me with questions. Thanks for looking.

Jerry