• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Savage model 16 300 WSM

paste

WTS Savage model 16 Weather Warrior 300 wsm all stainless steel with accutrigger, black synthetic stock and hinged floorplate. comes with a Nikon 4.5-14 x 42 matte silver scope. the rifle has had less than 50 rounds thru it.
$600 plus shipping to your ffl
DSC01462.jpg

DSC01463.jpg

the load i done for this rifle was 68grs of RL19 with a 150gr hornady interbond bullets which produced a .8 three shot group @ 100 yds.
i havent worked on any other loads for this gun because of other projects i am trying to complete

Why are you selling this rifle? What didn't you like about it? What did you like about it? What kind of scope mounts did you use? Would you consider selling it without the scope and mounts?

i am selling this rifle to help fund another project.i already have a 300 ultra mag so i dont really need this gun. the rifle is in excellant condition and shoots the one load i worked up pretty good. because of my other projects i dont have the time to try working on other loads for this gun.
the base and rings are leupold and i will sell the rifle without them
$475