• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts savage lrp .243

savatage

I have a savage lrp .243 up for sale. Has been shot only 100rds. 20 of them have been down a new excalibur barrel made by jim at apache gun works.It`s 26" , stainless steel, 1:9 twist. Comes with an hs precision stock,and the savage precision trigger as well. $1100 . If interested, I have a like new set of forster dies, some new hornady brass, 10 boxes of bullets. Those reloading items are an extra $200. Thanks for looking.

I have a savage lrp .243 up for sale. Has been shot only 100rds. 20 of them have been down a new excalibur barrel made by jim at apache gun works.It`s 26" , stainless steel, 1:9 twist. Comes with an hs precision stock,and the savage precision trigger as well. $1100 . If interested, I have a like new set of forster dies, some new hornady brass, 10 boxes of bullets. Those reloading items are an extra $200. Thanks for looking.
Hows this ? package deal for $1100 ...
Pictures by request,thanks

Last edited:
Here are some pics or my lrp & re-loading pkg

gun2%20006_zpsod0bl6x3.jpg

gun2%20005_zpsy9wgpwqd.jpg

gun2%20002_zpstpekgrrd.jpg

gun2%20007_zpsat4xbj8e.jpg

Last edited:
this rifle is less than your asking price brand new,and a factory lrp barrel is more sought after than the replacement barrel you put on the gun.not amazing at all

they are 946.00 locally here in central ohio at vance outdoors,and they have the better vertical grip hs long range stock on them also.

After thinking about all this. I am going to give this a shot. $850/shipped to your ffl. Thats for the gun with the 20 moa base only .