• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Savage BVSS 22-250 Barrel

AceRoth

Savage small shank barrel for sale
It's off a BVSS so it's heavy varmint contour (.8 at muzzle), stainless, fluted 26".
I have not shot it. Bought it as a complete rifle from a trusted seller who says low round count and says it shoots good.
I have not measured twist but to my knowledge, Savage has only ever made these in a 12.
$190 shipped.

22-250 barrel is sold. The. 223 small shank (also .82 at muzzle, but this one is blued, not fluted, $115 shipped) is still available.

22-250 barrel is sold. The. 223 small shank (also .82 at muzzle, but this one is blued, not fluted, $115 shipped) is still available.

Hello, are you interested in any trades for the 223 barrel? Thanks

Whatcha got? Can't think of anything I'm dying for right now but happy to hear offers.

Second time I've been asked about twist. I believe it's a 9 because it shoots 55s well and because I don't think Savage ever made anything slower than a 9 in 223. I will see if I can measure tonight.

Also - full disclosure, I bought this as part of a complete rifle without asking about round count because I had a shilen select match on order. Got it and found in about 30 rounds of playing with it that it shoots real good (3/4" with the only handloads I tried) but you have to seat long to get into the lands which leads me to believe it has been shot some. Tried to make the price reflect that.

I have gotten two "I'll take it"s but neither had full info. Next reply or PM saying "I'll take it" gets it.

Sorry for the incomplete description the first time. I had been meaning to post this with a proper description and maybe photos but hadn't gotten around to it until Bull posted in response to the stainless 22-250