• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Savage 110 FCP HS Stock .338 LM

Arbogb06

As the title states I am trying to see if there are any takers on this stock. It is a Savage 110 .338LM FCP HS stock. Stock is currently on the gun and only reason am trying to sell is to upgrade to a Manners T5A.

I can get pictures up but wanted to see if anyone was interested first.

Not sure if this would be a direct replacement for those with the Savage BA 110 .338LM but can look into it for those interested.

Not sure on a price as of now havent done much research on how much the same stock new is, but just trying to see if I can sell this one to put towards the $750.00 Manners T5A.

Thanks,

Brandon

that link is to a short action
Long actions seem impossible to find -
even on H&S web page-
I think they are made of un-obtanium
you should post it over on SavageShooters- forum

Update:

Just placed an order for a Manners T5A for my Savage 110 FCP. In 14-16 weeks the factory HS stock will be for sale.

Thanks,

Brandon

I have the savage 111 lrh in 338 LM would you be interested in selling your hs stock now and I can give you the stock off of mine so you have something to use while waiting for your new one to come they should be completely compatible

I have a few people interested in buying the stock at the end of the 14-16 weeks period so I'd rather hold onto it until I get the new stock then just sell this stock.

I dont want to have to trade then sell another stock and might be stuck with that stock.

Thanks,

Brandon