• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Savage 110 Barrel --- 270win --- with options!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntg

So this barrel is came off for a build. I was tempted to keep it...but I've got a 270 and need the funds. Everything about this barrel and the rifle it was on said it was hunted lots and shot very little. From what the PO said, he was the type to check that it was still sighted in just before deer season, nothing more. Anyway the bore is great, and it shot great when I tested Tuesday. Now, it has some spots to note. There's some light rust showing by the rub mark from the for end of the stock. There's a light rub by the threads from the stock. There's some scratches, and there's a small ding in the crown all as shown. As is, $45 shipped. If you'd like I can bead blast it, oil it and wrap it before shipping it to you for a reasonable fee. If you'd like we can throw it in the lathe and touch up the crown for a fee. If you'd like we can throw some duracoat or cerakote on it for a fee (has to be with one of the colors on hand). This should make a good hunting barrel for any that just need one for that purpose. First "I'll take it" followed by a PM takes it. Posted elsewhere tomorrow, so I'll double check time stamps. Paypal gift, or M.O. or...I'm flexible.
end.stock.rub_zpsccaif4ta.jpg

rub.thread_zpseadl4j96.jpg

scratches_zpstt6au87v.jpg

crown_zpsysknxeur.jpg

$35 shipped...someone needs this for their beater/truck gun.

I forgot to mention, but have the recoil lug and barrel nut I could include for a little extra.

Change of plans, I'll throw in the barrel nut and the lug if I ship it to you for $35. Also, if you want the crown touched up, I might as well true up the barrel nut while we're at the shop so if interested, send me a PM and we'll work out a deal. Remember, it shot fine last week with the ding in the crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts