• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Sako AV - 338 Win. Mag.

Buckmasterone

WTS "Like New"lightbulb SAKO Battue Rifle .338 Win. Mag for sell. Battue Rifles are very RARE! It has a beautiful french walnut Monte Carlo stock with a 20 1/4" Barrel (Need to measure the Barrel, for sure.) It is all factory! No junk added to this rifle. Red Rubber factory SAKO pad.

The bought the gun years ago. I never scoped or shot it. I just oiled it the gun kept it in the safe. It's prime time for someone to use this super fine rifle. She needs to be used! I'm older now and it will not happen. Blond French Walnut with a palm swell and prefect 100 % bluing. No issues at all! It has the AV - Control Feed Action, which is the best! SAKO actions are the one of the BEST, Period! The finnish folks got it right!

I did not keep the box. I have a good box to ship it in. Buyer will pay shipping and we can discuss the rate to wherever it's shipped and I will require an FFL to FFL transfer. You pay your end, I'll pay mine.

Price: $950.00 OBO

PM if interested @ [email protected]

I can send pics through my Iphone but I'm not great on the computer.

Stephen