• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: S&W Model 629 DX .44Mag.

Mighty tempted...Unfortunately, I too have other fish to fry at the moment. I have a 686 that is one sweet shooter. My huntin' buddy has the 629 with some custom work. It is one sweet shootin' rig. Responsible for the demise of one bear, one coyote, and many milk jugs at what most consider rifle ranges. Good luck. Another time....

Re: Re: WTS: S&W Model 629 DX .44Mag.

Please buy my revolver! You'll love it!!LOL!!

Chuck

$1000.00 you pay shipping! I payed $1058.00 that included shipping and tax! So my price is firm.

That just doesn't seem too good a deal for a used pistol, when you payed less than 1000 for it with out tax and shipping.

Oh by the way gunbroker has one for going for 880 or so.

jm2c

Well you call it used I call it NIB the only time it's been fired is at the factory. Test group.

Sorry if it doesn't move I'll keep it. I know what I've got.

Chuck

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry if it doesn't move I'll keep it. I know what I've got.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may have to at that price. It's a nice pistola, but S&W has some new toys on the market for about the same price.

I've got someone interested in it! But if it don't go at that price it has a home in my vault for as long as need be!

Chuck

Chuckm you dont have to keep bumpin it! we have seen it and the price is to high! thats why no one has bought it!

Thanks for the advice but new people come on here all the time. Maybe they haven't seen it. And the price is not too high it may be too high for you. But you won't find another NIB 629 Classic DX any cheaper!!

Chuck

"
$1000.00 you pay shipping! I payed $1058.00 that included shipping and tax! So my price is firm.

That just doesn't seem too good a deal for a used pistol, when you payed less than 1000 for it with out tax and shipping.

Oh by the way gunbroker has one for going for 880 or so.

jm2c"

call me crazy, but that sounds cheaper to me!

As I said before it's NIB never been fired!

You call that used I don't!

Chuck