• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: S&W Model 629 DX .44Mag.

Huntinfool

I've got a Model 629 DX the cadilac of .44mag. S&W quit producing them in 2002. Mine is NIB never fired.

If you're not familar with them they are the top 1% of 629 picked out for accuracy. Then they're shipped to the custum shop where they slick em up and give them a super tune and excellent trigger pull. Two sets of grips and Four extra front sight blades.

They are shipped with a test target fired in a ransom rest. From what I'm told the first shot sets the gun in the rest and the next 5 shots represent the gun accuracy. I have another one the group is the same way one flier otherwise a perfect one hole group.

At any rate ya can't beat them for accuracy.

I looked for two weeks on the net before I found this one but now I've got other fish to fry and am considering selling this one.

$1000.00 you pay shipping! I payed $1058.00 that included shipping and tax! So my price is firm.

Chuck e-mail: [email protected]
629ClassicDX.jpg

629ClassicDX2.jpg

629ClassicDX3.jpg

629ClassicDX4.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Surely there's a few handgunners around here!

Chuck

[/ QUOTE ]

Then again maybe not LOL!

Thanks Lobo, I do have it there as well as about 7 other places. I figure the more I post it the more people will see it!

It take a special kind of guy to want a fine revolver of this quality!

Thanks again,
Chuck