• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS S&W 460 XVR revolver or WTT

etisll40

I have a brand new never fired Smith & Wesson Performance Center revolver 10.5" barrel with the extra's XVR 460 magnum revolver and would like to get a Nightforce 5.5x22x50 scope, new with or without zero stop. Should be an even swap or close.

Pics

Attachments

• photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 6
  • photo-7.JPG
    photo-7.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 4
  • photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 7
  • photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 6
  • photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 3
Correction, I have the 12" version, new, unfired. Asking $1,350. shipped insured. Or, I'll put this amount + cash towards a Nightforce 5.5x22x50.

Me either. I'm not in a rush to sell it and may never. My collection is so large right now, I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to use and when and for what. I bought it to use on dangerous game hunts, possibly Africa and Alaska, I still have that goal, but the more I learn and shoot I have decided that my 41 mag will be good enough as a back up. I like to and feel most comfortable with a long gun as my primary hunting tool. The barrel on this is built for hunting not stopping. Although they don't make man, so I know it's money in the bank. Awesome power and accuracy on these. I read one guy is shooting 1-1 1/2 groups at 100 yards and dimes at 50, in a revolver and that's a lot of lead hitting anything.

Recent Posts