• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS Ruger IMPACT .22 Cal Air Pellet Rifle LNIB

muskieman223

This is like new in the box, I did fire it about 20 times just tinkering with it. I decided to stick with .177 Caliber so going to let the .22 version go.
It shoots hard and fast. 800 fps with lead pellets and 1000 fps with alloy pellets. I only shot lead through it. It comes with 4x scope and rings. Also an unopened tin of pellets.

Asking $100 shipped/insured to your door, no FFL needed. Feel free to make reasonable offers. This will provide countless hours of plinking fun!
Cross posted

DpJaUYpl.jpg

0YqAdbFl.jpg

Jx4oahKl.jpg

Y8fxaKcl.jpg

This is like new in the box, I did fire it about 20 times just tinkering with it. I decided to stick with .177 Caliber so going to let the .22 version go.
It shoots hard and fast. 800 fps with lead pellets and 1000 fps with alloy pellets. I only shot lead through it. It comes with 4x scope and rings. Also an unopened tin of pellets.

Asking $100 shipped/insured to your door, no FFL needed. Feel free to make reasonable offers. This will provide countless hours of plinking fun!
Cross posted

DpJaUYpl.jpg

0YqAdbFl.jpg

Jx4oahKl.jpg

Y8fxaKcl.jpg
Would you take $80 shipped.

Frank

Generally offers are made via a PM, I am holding firm at 100 shipped at the moment, have other offers pending as I type

Recent Posts