WTS: Ruck and Camel Bak

liltank

Posted in another forum, but thought I would put it here to get some extra attention. Need to sell my packs. $75 for the X-Large Alice with frame and quick release straps, $35 for the Camel Back, but I may keep the bladder. We'll see. Both have been taken care of. The Ruck was purchased at a PX at Ft. Irwin, CA when I was training in the Mojave. It has been used on several FTX, camping, overnights, and trips to camp. For being 11yrs old, its in really good shape. No busted straps, snaps, or tears. When I trained in the field it rode on the back of an M88A1 recovery track. It hasn't humped a whole lot. The Camel back is only 2yrs old. Bought it at Cabela's. It's a nice day pack. Decent storage. I kept a magazine, swaro LRF, wind meter, Mini mag light, ear plugs, and ear muffs in it. It also held my gerber tool. Just want something that is in between. Here's some pics. Will be willing to to part with both for $95 if you want them both at the same time. Will ship anywhere in the U.S. plus shipping.

img-resized.png
Reduced: 93% of original size [ 682 x 1023 ] - Click to view full image
rucksacks007.jpg

img-resized.png
Reduced: 62% of original size [ 1023 x 682 ] - Click to view full image
rucksacks006.jpg

img-resized.png
rucksacks005.jpg

Ruck isn't faded, just the way the lighting and flash worked out.
img-resized.png
rucksacks001-1.jpg

img-resized.png
rucksacks002.jpg

img-resized.png
rucksacks003.jpg

img-resized.png
rucksacks004.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.