• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Rock Creek 338 1-10 SS barrels $250 or 5 for $1050

MOAxp

I have a few 4 groove Mike Rock 338 SS match barrel blanks available, these were contract overruns for Accuracy International North America. These are M24 contour stainless steel 1-10 twist blanks 28" long. These can be used on most all actions as they are not threaded/chambered etc (1.25 for 4 inches, tapering to .91-.92 at 27)

$250 each or buy 5 for $1050

Shipping and Insurance extra

Thanks

John B

Last edited:
The blanks are 28" long you should safely end up with 27"

Rock Creek barrels are well known for their 5R and 7R cut-rifled barrels. Since these are barrels with four grooves (something not offered on their website), can I assume that these barrels also have the canted lands and would be considered a 4R barrel?

4 groove conventional cut rifling per AINA specifications for their AI AW Super Mag rifles. These are not "r" barrels as the number of lands is even not odd. Feel free to confirm with Mike Rock - these barrels were purchased by GA Precision and then sold to me back a few years

guys
Down to the last 6 of these. I do have 1 additional one that will make a 25" blank/barrel - $210 shipped in CONUS - great for the 338 Federal crowd...
thanks
John

I have a few 4 groove Mike Rock 338 SS match barrel blanks available, these were contract overruns for Accuracy International North America. These are M24 contour stainless steel 1-10 twist blanks 28" long. These can be used on most all actions as they are not threaded/chambered etc (1.25 for 4 inches, tapering to .91-.92 at 27)

$250 each or buy 5 for $1050

Shipping and Insurance extra

Thanks

John B

do you still have rock creek barrels?

I do but only the 6 groove 338 barrels. The 4 groove are sold out

Do you still have the 25" barrel, and if so is it 6 groove. Please PM me with info on what you have left.
Thanks,
Randy

Randy = you got the last short 338 6 groove bbl. There are 5 of the long barrels remaining - 338 SS 1-10 twist 6 groove barrels made by Mike Rock for Accuracy International - when they had the operations in OakRidge TN

I might need one of these. Waiting for correspondence from a smith. PM me details on location and payment method would be very much appreciated.

PM sent
all short barrels have been paid for and shipped

down to 4-5 28" blanks

thanks