• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Remmington 700 ADL LA Gloss Walnut Stock

far50shooter

I have a beautiful Remmington 700 ADL La (long action) Gloss finish stock with beautiful marbel in the cheek rest. It does have some dents and dings but nothing that refinishing wont fix, Nothing very deep. This stock os from the early 1960's. There is a hole in the front of the stock that will need walnut dowell plugged. This is a very minor repair during a refinish. I would not even bother if you are going to mount a sling as the swivel will cover the hole. I cant tell you how beautiful this stock will be if it refinished properly this kind of marbling is very rare. Wood stocks with this type of grain are impossible to get. If I had an extra 700 this would be a keeper for me. I took this of a gun that has been in my family since I was born. I put a Mcmillin on it and it is now my favorite tac rifle. This Stock is for sale, as is, no refund, for $80.00 plus shipping. Shipping will be based on location and insurance needs. I can ship this anyway you want USPS is the cheapist but I have accounts with UPS and FED EX. I have a +36 rating on GUN BROKER (pokerpimp) so bid with confidence. This will be listed on several boards the first PM with I'll take it will get it. If no one buys it in 1 week I will remove this ad and list it on GUN BROKER .
Here are a few Pix.
Rem700walnut005.jpg

Rem700walnut008.jpg

Rem700walnut004.jpg

Rem700walnut003.jpg

Rem700walnut002.jpg

Rem700walnut010.jpg

The butt plate is the Original (ALUM.) one with the Remmington stamp. These are not made like this any more. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Recent Posts