• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Remington VS 17 rem.- *SPF*

crc1514

here is a remington vs (varmint special, basically a short action sendero) in 17 remington, not 17 fireball. i believe the vs was discontinued in 2004. this gun was part of a special run in 17 rem in 2004. stock is in great shape except for chip shown in pic, barrel has some light scratches typical of hunting use. has a nikon prostaff 3-9x40 with home camo job and weaver syle rings and one piece base.
looking for $600 shipped to your ffl obo.

PC150774.jpg

PC150775.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS- Remington VS 17 rem.

Actually, this is a Varmint Synthetic, the Varmint Specials were the wooden bdl version made privious to the the Varmint Synthetic. These are great rifles, I have owned several, and all have been very accurate. Bump for a nice one.

Re: WTS- Remington VS 17 rem.

gun is SPF to john_m44. thanks for looking

Actually, this is a Varmint Synthetic, the Varmint Specials were the wooden bdl version made privious to the the Varmint Synthetic. These are great rifles, I have owned several, and all have been very accurate. Bump for a nice one.

my bad, i knew better but just had a brain fart:). it always drives me nuts when people don't know which model of 700 they have. especially when they try to call a sps a bdl.

Last edited: