• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS. Remington Model Seven SS 300 SAUM with Thumbhole stock

iflyabeech

Remington Model Seven SS 300 SAUM Thumbhole stock : Bolt Action Rifles at GunBroker.com

Looking for an awesome shooter? This is a Stainless Remington Model Seven 300 SAUM with a beautiful laminated thumbhole grip stock. I bought it to hunt moose in Alaska, but now I live in Texas and I don't really need this much gun. It shoots awesome and I have taken whitetails and hogs with it as well. The auction is for the gun and rings only and I will throw in a couple of boxes of ammo as well. If would like for me to include the Burris LRS 3x9 Ballistiplex lighted reticle scope, I can include it if you would like to make a reasonable additional offer. This is a one of a kind rifle. I haven't been able to find a similar one online or anywhere. I shot a moose off hand at .300 yards and dropped him dead in his tracks with this rifle.. The thumbhole stock helps for very accurate off handed shooting.
pix505315332.jpg