• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Remington 700 SPS 300 RUM SOLD

hwy40

I have a Rem 700 SPS in 300 RUM that I want to sell. It has been glass bedded and wears a Leupold 1 piece windage adjustable mount with medium rings. I have approximately 75 rounds through it and will include an RCBS 2 die set and some brass. Looking for $600 shipped to your FFL.

Last edited:
Re: WTS Remington 700 SPS 300 RUM

I would consider a trade for a 22-250 or 243.

any interest in a tikka 7 rem mag or older win 70 30-06 or cz 452 17mach2 all wood and blued

I have a Winchester Post 64 heavy barrel in the 243 Win. It has a 6.5 x 20 x 40mm Lep. on it. It shoots Hornady 75gr.x & Sierra 70gr Bliz.king very well. I use it for goundhogs & varmits. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks for the interest. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, work has been hell. I sold the rifle yesterday morning. I was coming home from work and the neighbor's wife was waiting for me in the driveway. She had heard that I was selling and was standing there with a handfull of cash. Anniversary present or some such thing. Lucky neighbor. Thanks again for your interest.