• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Remington 700 P (POLICE)

farmer44

Looking to sell my Remington 700 P (POLICE) in 6.8 mm. It is new in box I just will never get around to using it. Asking price is $950.00 plus shipping. These rifles were only made I believe for a short time perhaps less than 2 years if I am correct. Thanks for looking

Bump for a great rifle guys my buddy has one its a tack driver. If I had the cash this one would be mine

Any offers? I may be willing to make deal on Nightforce 12-42x56 and add some money !

It is brand new never shot has matt finish like all the 700 P's but if you need some pics I can get them to you just send me your email thanks for your interest

How about trade ya a rem 700 308 ADL with Leupold 4X scope sitting on it.
I bought it not too long ago. It's an older one with the sights on the barrel, and wooden stock. Very shinny, looks new. gun)

Thanks for the offer but I have to start thinning the safe out. This is a rare hard to find cal. and a good investment I would think.

Last bump if no interest I will post on gun broker and thanks everyone for all the interest.
Shoot straight

ITs a 6.8 mm very rare caliper new in box would like to see it go to a good home