• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Remington 700 MLR .338 Lapua $1300 Shipped OBO

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 48126

WTS a stock Remington MLR .338 Lapua. Round count as told by the previous owner is 50. I have not shot it. It's ceracoated tan, has a threaded handle, and a muzzle brake. This is the only photo I have of it since its at my house in Georgia. I am going there this weekend to pick it up. I would like $1300 shipped. Prefer PayPal. Reason for selling is I found out my wife is having a baby and we need to do some renovations. Please PM or text 786-442-4045.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 12
Re: WTS: Remington 700 MLR .338 Lapua

WTS a stock Remington MLR .338 Lapua. Round count as told by the previous owner is 50. I have not shot it. It's ceracoated tan, has a threaded handle, and a muzzle brake. This is the only photo I have of it since its at my house in Georgia. I am going there this weekend to pick it up. I would like $1300 shipped. Prefer PayPal. Reason for selling is I found out my wife is having a baby and we need to do some renovations. Please PM or text 786-442-4045.

So your wife is having a baby, but you are not part of that???:D:D:D
I couldn't resist. Sorry. Just playing

Congrats on the new additions!!! Both house and family!!!

And by the way, nice gun

Re: WTS: Remington 700 MLR .338 Lapua

So your wife is having a baby, but you are not part of that???:D:D:D
I couldn't resist. Sorry. Just playing

Congrats on the new additions!!! Both house and family!!!

And by the way, nice gun

Thank you. Yeah I guess I am part of it. at least I hope so!! Lol

TTT

Re: WTS: Remington 700 MLR .338 Lapua $1300 Shipped

TTT

TTT...make an offer.

I'm interested, but need more pics.

I'm interested, but need more pics.

Roger, I have to go to my smith this weekend in ga to pick it up. Can you pm me your cell so I can text them once I get them? Thanks for your time.

The forum won't let me upload more photos. It keeps saying your security token has timed out. Please text 786-442-4045 for detailed photos. I have about 20 now. $1300 shipped!

Hopefully this worked...TTT

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.