• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts: remington 700 long action B&C tactical stock w/ dbm and mag (ct) *SOLD

steevo

this is a take-off stock off my Remington 700 XCR long range tactical 338 lapua rifle. looks new, fired 10 rounds only.....\
it is a bell and Carlson tactical stock, it is aluminum bedded from the factory, it is od green with black webbing,
also includes the complete drop bottom metal and 1 mag that is from accurate mag ( factory uses them)
stock is a great stock, im swapping for a chassis. this stock will work with 300wm or 338 Lm, maybe others im not sure....
new the stock runs $300+ and the dbm w/mag runs $360+
selling complete stock with triggerguard/dmb and mag for $375 shipped

Re: wts: remington 700 long action B&C tactical stock w/ dbm and mag (ct)

Will this accept a standard Rem 700 Long action? I have a 7mm project action that started life as a ADL.

the stock should work for most Remington long actions, not ure on the mag though

mag won't work.. ultra mag and lapua based cases only!!!

kasey

Well I just bought it for a 7stw build. I guess I will either go with a different mag (think the 300wm mag will work) or just build a 7 RUM... Either way the extra length of the magazine will be good for seating depth if needed.