• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Remington 700 LA Knoxx Axiom

rbecker08

Hello all I currently have a spare Remington 700 Knoxx Axiom stock. I have included a picture of the stock on my rifle it is the Al model (V/S) not the composite U/L model. I am asking 250 plus shipping. Will ship however buyer would like but I do use Paypal. Thanks for the interest, I also have BDL bottom metal that I will include if needed. Thanks Rich

Mfg Website
BLACKHAWK! Axiom V/S Rifle Stock - BLACKHAWK!
Stock with my Rifle on top (selling stock only)
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo16/vtbecker08/DSCN0050.jpg

didn't see alum. stock listed on web site for long act. remington, am i missing it?

Yes there is a pull down menu to the right that says choose action with the options of long and short, this is the long action version

tried that, but only shows with howa/weatherby action. Is there another section to look at ?

Guy's, you may think this is a Gimmick stock but it isnt. They are very well built and the action to stock fit is superb. I have a 300 WSM bolted in mine and it feels like a sub-sonic .308 round. $200 is a steal to say the least.

Last edited:

Recent Posts