• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts Remington 700 bolt

tunacan

I just picked up some bolts from a store that was closing them out. I kept what I need and I have five left.

-Remington 700 LA
-blued
-jeweled bolt
-standard bolt face

-excellent condition

These are complete......shroud and all.

Asking $125 each shipped. Two or more $110 each

I just picked up some bolts from a store that was closing them out. I kept what I need and I have five left.

-Remington 700 LA
-blued
-jeweled bolt
-standard bolt face

-excellent condition

These are complete......shroud and all.

Asking $125 each shipped. Two or more $110 each

I would like to buy one of these bolts. How do I proceed?

This brings up a good question. If an action has to be shipped to an FFL, Does just a bolt? And what if you had an action, with a bolt, and bottom metal, and a trigger, but took them all apart and shipped them separately? Still FFL?

This brings up a good question. If an action has to be shipped to an FFL, Does just a bolt? And what if you had an action, with a bolt, and bottom metal, and a trigger, but took them all apart and shipped them separately? Still FFL?

It is generally the part that has the serial number on it. The bolt action receiver, AR it is the lower, etc.

From Gun Broker Shipping Guide:

Knives, air guns, accessories, and most gun parts need not be shipped to an FFL holder. We say most gun parts because each firearm contains at least one part that the ATF considers a firearm. This part is typically the part that contains the serial number. This part must be treated as a complete firearm when shipping the item.

Dave

Firearms Shipping Guide- GunBroker.com Help Center

I sent a PM to you easyowen.

Bolts are perfectly fine to be shipped to an individual.

I have one left