• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS-- REMINGTON 700 BDL 300 ultra mag

remcraz

---SOLD---REMINGTON 700 BDL 300 ultra mag

--------SOLD-------Remington 700 BDL 300 ultra mag blued with the engraved reciever and floor plate. This gun is in very good shape and the original owner said that it hadnt been shot but around 20 times. I have not fired the gun but it looks very good./ The gun dont have any sights but has leupold bases and rings. I would rate it at least 96%. The bolt hardly has any scratches to show that it hasnt been shot much. Wood and bluing is excellent. E-Mail or call if you need more info. or pictures-----500.00 [email protected]- 276-620-0169

Thanks Ted

Last edited:
For Sale Again--- The guy that I held it for evidently bought someone elses

------500.00 Shipped-------- PM for pictures
Thanks

Yeah that was me thanks for bashing me on here. I explained very apologetically to you that I had something come up and was not going to be able to buy it for at least another 2 weeks. I did not leave you hanging I was honest and told you right away what was going on as soon as I found out. I would think that people would be able to understand that things happen and there was no ill intentions. Some people are just bitter I guess.

Mike
For one thing I didnt mention any names you just did no one had any idea who I was talking about until you posted the message. I just wanted the truth it wouldnt have bothered me that much if you would have said you bought another one I just didnt like the thought of me holding the gun for you and you buying another one you know the one you havent recieved yet but are trying to sell the barrel. I dont like stirring up any trouble Sorry for any bad thoughts
Ted

omg!!!!!!! this is the gun i dream about having i want this gun so bad i would give up a few of my guns to have. my father has one in a remington sendaro and it shoots like a house afire. i would love to own this gun

If you read my post carefully it says it will be a couple weeks, just like I told you. I didn't see yours for sale on here again and never heard back from you so I decided I would find another one. and yes people did know it was me because if you look at the post I was the only person to respond to the ad. its not that hard to figure out buddy. If I thought yours was for sale still dont you think I would have wanted it since its cheaper than anything you can find anywhere else? I found someone else who was willing to let me put one on layaway for a few weeks. It would have been unbecoming of me to ask you to hold it for another 2 weeks beyond the nearly 2 weeks you had already agreed to hold it. I thought I was doing the right thing by telling you I couldnt buy it within the time frame agreed on as soon as I knew I couldnt....

Mike
I dont think this is worth arguing about you will have a gun and I will sell mine so there it is both of us are happy
Again Im sorry for any hard feelings I have caused
Ted