• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Rem 700 XCR Tactical take off

Idaho Trecker

As title says I have a Rem 700 XCR Tactical take off that was from my brothers rifle which he took the long... expensive way to get an action to build on. He shot less than 150 rounds through this barrel and it shot very well but the rifle just wasn't like he wanted it so he pulled it and had a semi-custom done. For those of you who dont know this barrel has the Remington TriNyte finish and 3 wide flutes. The barrel is 26" long and has had a custom radial brake bored into the end of the barrel by Mark Linhart and is extremely effective. With the brake bored into the end it takes away 1 1/4" of the lands. The factory recoil lug is included with the barrel. The only blemish (if it can be called that) is a small trace of bedding material that didnt release from the barrel which i'm sure will scrape off easily. The barrel is chambered in 300 Win Mag with a 1:10 twist. I'll get pics up shortly. I'm happy to answer any questions as i'm sure I forgot something.
Thanks

$100 Shipped

20161114_143530.jpg

I have another interested member but has not committed yet. Guess I'll give him til tonight to respond then it's the first "I'll take it".