• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Rem 700 Stainless Fluted Sendero in 7mm STW

gunhog

Very clean STW w/magnaport integral muzzle brake that really works. Original H&S stock, trigger lightened up a bit and approx. 200 rounds fired. NO box or papers but will ship to ffl for 700 bucks or may work out deal on VSSF-2 in 204.

Can send pics to anyone interested.

Thanks

would you have any interest in a 25-06 bdl varmit hb, it is the pre sendero, i would pay trade difference. [email protected] this one is inch or less out to 300 yards and likes everything.

Still available. Open to other trades as well-let me know what you have if interested in STW.

Thanks
Glenn

Got an older Rem 700 Varmit, in 6mm Rem., five digit serial Number and in really nice shape, would you consider a trade?

If the gun is still available I have a Springfield 1911A1 with a national match serial #, has Ed Brown and Wilson Combat drop in parts,including full lenght guide rod, trigger, commander hammer, extended slide stop, (not sure what all),new MMC adjustable tactical night sights, two colt mags, original box and manual, original parts. I have about $700-$900 invested (the sights alone cost almost $300 to install).

Thanks
Gene Cole III