• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Rem. 700 22-250 Sendero

hunter4764

This is the older model black Sendero, 22-250, 26" barrel, and it looks like new. It is a tack driver and the scope don't go with it Rings and bases can go with the rifle. Will sell for 750.00. You can email me at [email protected]. or call me at 336-696-2700, ask for Jerry

Attachments

• DSCN2688.JPG
    DSCN2688.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN2689.JPG
    DSCN2689.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2690.JPG
    DSCN2690.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN2691.JPG
    DSCN2691.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
THEY DON'T MAKE A SENDERO IN A 22-250 ITS A VARMINT SYNgun)

WHEN DID THEY MAKE IT HAD TO BE BEFORE 1994 BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN STANARD LENGETH ACTION ACCORDING TO REMINGTON EVER SENSEgun) THE SENDERO STARTED IN 1994 EVEN CATALOG STATS SMILIAR TO SENDERO BUT VS SHORT ACTION ONLY INTRODUCED IN 1992

Just my two cents... I've never heard of or seen a short action that was a sendero, just VS or VSSF. I have several of both. Unless the pictured bolt is not the original the gun can't be that old. It has a J Lock and I think they started making those around 2000.

Either way they are awesome rifles. I have two just like this one and they are tack drivers. I wouldn't part with mine for anything and they don't come around very often so someone should jump on this. I don't need a third but if its up here much longer I might have number 3.

Come on guys ! You have turned this post into a debate and thats not why it was started I'm sure. Keep the debates to your self - thats is why you can PM each other or better yet start a new thread on a discussion forum. Lets get back to the top for a great rifle at a great price !!!

Come on guys ! You have turned this post into a debate and thats not why it was started I'm sure. Keep the debates to your self - thats is why you can PM each other or better yet start a new thread on a discussion forum. Lets get back to the top for a great rifle at a great price !!!
It is a Sendero, I called Remington and gave them the serial number. I have own a 308 Sendero and it says Sendero. If anyone wants this 22-250 I will take 725.00 and it is a tack driver. I can give you the load specs.