• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS PT&G LA tactical steel Bottom Metal ....SPF....

BK6x47L

I would like to sell the the long action PT&G tactical steel bottom metal that I purchased for my Stiller Tac 30 (Rem clone). I originally purchased, spring, follower and internal mag box back in November and have since upgraded to Hoopers LA DBM. I now need to sell the PT&G. FYI, the internal mag box has been modified for SAUM cartridges (the feed area has been widened and there are marks on the sides of the box from the metalworking pliers).

The bottom metal has been cold blued (came in the white) and lightly used. It has only seen about 100 rounds during load development. FYI the cold bluing is not perfect. there are a couple of places where the bluing didn't take. My intent was to cold blue to keep it from rusting until I could have it coated. It is functional and shouldn't rust, but buyer might want to refinish or coat.

I would like to sell BM, follower, spring, and internal box $125 shipped. If someone wanted the follower spring and internal box, I would separate these first. But I will not sell BM without the extras.

Here are new prices for individual listed items: (total $160.97)

PT&G bottom metal $118.90 <-- Tactical Steel
Callahan Magazine Follower Remington 700 ADL, BDL Long Action Aluminum
Product #: 618762 $23.99
Remington Magazine Follower Spring Remington 700 BDL Long Action 30-06 Springfield, Magnum
Product #: 684265 $7.09
Remington Magazine Box Remington 700 BDL Long Action Magnum Stainless Steel
Product #: 785354 $10.99

2011-04-26_195639.jpg

2011-04-26_195622.jpg
2011-04-26_195616.jpg

Thanks for looking. BLK7

Last edited:
Re: WTS PT&G LA tactical steel Bottom Metal + extras $125 shipped

Bump for weekend.

Re: WTS PT&G LA tactical steel Bottom Metal + extras $125 shipped

Bottom metal is sold pending funds. The other items are still for sale.