• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Premier LT 3-15x50 Gen II with MOA turrets

Bill308

Up for sale is my beautiful Premier LT scope which has sat atop my custom Mark Chanlynn 7mm RSAUM and performed beautifully as a hunting/paper/steel scope. The one issue some folks may have is the fact that it has a mil dot reticle but with MOA turrets. I love this scope and the only reason I am selling is because I just bought the illuminated version and with other priorities this has to go. If you want to get into some of the best glass there is, there are few better than this scope. Tenebraex covers are included and have some scuffing, I have the original box and manuals, etc. Glass is pristine, the only mark on the lens is a tiny spot on the main objective bell that is about 1mm, other than that it looks brand new because I've kept it covered with a scopecoat.

I am asking for $1500 which includes shipping to CONUS and you pay via PayPal gift or you pay fees for standard PayPal. Trades... not that I can think of and since I need the cash more than something else right now I probably would not consider a trade offer.

Here are some Pics, the Seekins Low Rings are NOT included, the Flatline Ops level is NOT included; however, if you would like these items we can work something out.

Chanlynn7SAUM_0005.jpg

Chanlynn7SAUM_0009.jpg

3-15_Scopes_0002.jpg

3-15_Scopes_0004.jpg

3-15_Scopes_0005.jpg

3-15_Scopes_0006.jpg

3-15_Scopes_0013.jpg

Clarification, the ding is on the bell housing, not the glass. One thing to note with the through the lens shots is that the image was crystal clear to the eye, but I couldn't get my camera to focus on both the image and the reticle.

Recent Posts