• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Premier Light Tactical 3-15x50 FFP MIL/MIL w/ NF UL rings $1500.00 Shipped

6point5x284

Selling my Premier Light Tactical 3-15x50mm FFP scope with Nightforce .885" ultralight rings. Scope has the Gen 2 MRAD Reticle (MIL) and MIL turrets (MIL/MIL). This is NOT the illuminated model. Scope comes in original Premier scope box. Scope has faint ring marks from previous owner from the rear ring, will inspect tonight to see if it also has a front ring mark. Scope also has a small nick on the windage knob. This did not effect my application in any way. Scope comes with original Tenebraex scope covers however original owner milled out a small umbrella shape so his bull barrel would fit with his scope and caps. The umbrella cutout is not deep enough to effect scope cover from keeping out elements. Tenebraex have large outer rings which is all he filed down. Scope has excellend glass and the zero stop works great. I am selling for a new Nightforce ATACR F1 in MOA so all my scopes will be MOA/MOA. I will work on better pictures of just the scope, but for now these are on my computer. Let me know if you have any questions. Not looking for trade at this time since purchasing an ATACR with the funds.

Price is $1,850.00 with rings or $1,750.00 for scope only in original Premiere box.

Attachments

• Premier 1.jpg
    Premier 1.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Premier 2.jpg
    Premier 2.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Premier 3.jpg
    Premier 3.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Premier 4.jpg
    Premier 4.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Premier 5.jpg
    Premier 5.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Premier 6.jpg
    Premier 6.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 6
Re: WTS Premier Light Tactical 3-15x50 FFP MIL/MIL

No, I think that may be on the larger non light weight model. My particular scope has 6 mils in one revolution. That gets me to 920 yards in one rev. It has a really nice window that indicates when on 2nd revolution, plus a zero stop. Ive never had an issue, but I know lots of guys like more mils per revolution. Honestly I have no idea what would happen if you needed a 3rd revolution, or how much travel the scope has internally. I have never needed than many mils before. Let me know if you have any more questions and I'll do my best to answer.

Re: WTS Premier Light Tactical 3-15x50 FFP MIL/MIL

Had some recent interest recently regarding this optic. Yes, scope is still for sale. I verified when taking it from one rifle to another, and yes there are ring marks front and back. It was initially put on in NF UL rings at 25 in/lbs, not 15. I sent it in between rifles and Premier looked it over and the ring marks are not an issue mechanically. I don't notice as I have rings over the marks. Price with ring marks is $1,500 shipped and insured CONUS with NF UL rings included. The catch is I am using for the Snipers Hide Cup in June if I don't sell, so I can't take it out of the rings for a picture of the marks until after I compete. If someone buys before that however, I will sell it immediately and throw my backup Burris on there. Amazing glass. I still don't think any of my big name scopes have better glass than Premier. In fact I would love a used 5-25 Premier if someone is looking to trade to a lighter model! Everything else in the original posting remains true. Thanks for looking.

Attached are current photo's of this scope on top of my comp rifle for the Snipers Hide Cup in June.

Attachments

• Comp1.jpg
    Comp1.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 8
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 8
  • Comp 2.jpg
    Comp 2.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 9
I have a gen 1 razor w/rings and a level that I'd be willing to trade for this scope

Thanks for the offer but not interested at this time. I would trade for a 2.5-10x42 NXS or other lightweight scopes. At the moment, it's going to be used on my Ti and Carbon 6.5 SAUM build done here in a few months. Thanks for looking.