• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Pair of 338 Magnums

kfrye

Guys,

I have to get a project wrapped up, so I am making way for it. First up is a Winchester Model 70 Classic Stainless with the BOSS system in 338 Win Mag. Gun is super clean and comes with a set of Leupold Bases/Rings that are 1". The rifle has been fired very little as evidenced from the bolt face. The muzzle brake also threads off and off easily. The only noticeable mark I see is a slight rubbing on the barrel from riding on something. If you want to see anything else, please ask.

Asking $650 plus shipping from me to your ffl.
GEDC0272.jpg

GEDC0273.jpg

GEDC0275.jpg

Rifle is SPF
Second is a Remington 700 Sendero in 338 RUM. Same story here. Gun is super clean with no noticeable marks. I bought the gun off of here awhile back and it has sat in the safe unfired by me since then. This rifle is as factory as they came. No break, no bedding, no nothing. I have lots of pictures of this rifle, so feel free to ask to see whatever.

Asking to get out of it what I have in it, $1100 plus shipping from me to your ffl.

GEDC0374.jpg

GEDC0375.jpg

GEDC0376.jpg

GEDC0377.jpg

Last edited:
338 Sendero is SPF. Model 70 is still for sale. Make me an offer.

Back to the top for the Model 70- price dropped to $625 shipped

Last edited: