• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Pac-Nor 28" 8mm barrel blank

Jay323

I don't know why the pictures came out so big I tried to shrink it down some but I failed. A note for the second picture the bore is bright when I received the barrel I cleaned the bore out after the picture was taken. I will try to upload a better picture of the bore.

I have a 28" Pac-Nor match (NOT a super match) barrel blank bored for the 8mm (.323). It has 5 grooves with a 9" twist. It's a blank so it has not been chambered, crowned, threaded, or blued. I bought it thinking I was going to use it for my Yugo M48 but my smith didn't have the machine large enough to fit the 1.25" diameter blank to work with it. It's bright and shinny inside with no rust or pitting. The outside has some kind of stuff on it. It's not rust, the smith (not my smith) bought a big lot from Pac-Nor and they all came to him shipped like that. The stuff comes off on you hands. These pictures are the only ones I have at the moment. I only had it for about 2 weeks now.
fMlGpsm.jpg

qubMGGl.jpg

61api3W.jpg

3uWLd7a.jpg

I'm asking for $175 shipped. It will have a tracking number and will be insured. Thanks for looking and always if you have any questions please ask! Paypal only because of their buyer protection. Thank you!

Last edited: