• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Original Remington 700 VSSF

6.5x284tony

I am looking to move my VSSF in .223. I am unsure of round count. I have pics of four different loads with four different powders using only one bullet (53V-Max) I just picked loads out of a book, seated the bullets just off the lands and shot one 4 shot group with each one of the powders, and did not work with powder charges or seating depths. The stock has not been bedded. I would be happy to send pics to anyone interested in purchasing the rifle. Pics of the four groups also available. Price is $925 shipped to your FFL holder. Make sure to send a pm, and leave your email address for pics. Posted on other sites.

Tony.

Tony, I've got a friend looking for a varmint rifle. Have you shot any factory v-max Ammo? Can you send pics to 501-920-2559

Tony, I've got a friend looking for a varmint rifle. Have you shot any factory v-max Ammo? Can you send pics to 501-920-2559

I have not shot any factory ammo. I am currently at work finishing a night shift. I will send pics in a couple of hours.

Thanks!

Tony.