• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS or WTT .338 300gr lapua scenar bullets.

Savage110

I have two 100 count boxes of .338 300gr lapua scenar bullets and one box of 86. The two full boxes are from the same die. Will trade for 338 cal. honady 250 gr BTHP or Smk 300gr BTHP. I bought these for my 110 ba .338 lapua and made up 12 rounds to try. Come to find out that my gun has a short throat and these bullets have a litte different taper on them and rub on the throat when closing the bolt the last little bit in my gun even when shorting up the o.a.l.

I have two 100 count boxes of .338 300gr lapua scenar bullets and one box of 86. The two full boxes are from the same die. Will trade for 338 cal. honady 250 gr BTHP or Smk 300gr BTHP. I bought these for my 110 ba .338 lapua and made up 12 rounds to try. Come to find out that my gun has a short throat and these bullets have a litte different taper on them and rub on the throat when closing the bolt the last little bit in my gun even when shorting up the o.a.l.

how much per box????

I know it not on your list. I have some 300g Berger hybrids to trade if your interested. I would not mind trying the scenars

I've seen less complicated trades in the NBA!

When the smoke clears, if you are still sitting on that partial box I will take them. Let me know.

Sign of the times - I have nothing in 338 to trade!

The part box has been sold.