• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: NULA Model 20 .308 w/ Leupold Ultralight

WhiteRiver

Looking to sell a NULA Model 20 in .308. This rifle was built for me by Melvin Forbes in 2011. It has a stainless barrel and a blued receiver. I mounted a Leupold VX-2 Ultralight 3-9x33mm w/ the LR (long range) reticle in the Talley rings. When zeroed for 200 yrds, that reticle has holdover points for 300, 400, and 500 yrds.

The rifles barrel was broken in by running a patch through after each of the first 5 shots and then patches and cooling after each subsequent string of 5 shots. Total round count is around 30 and the rifle is a tack driver, showing sub MOA groups.

The stock is grey with fern leaf camo. I asked for a slightly longer LOP...I will need to check but it is either 13.75" or 14" to the pad. I have never hunted with the rifle so it is in excellent to like new condition. Replacement cost is about $4000 and the wait time is about 6 months.

This is the Ultimate Mountain Rifle. Total weight of the scoped gun is less than 5.75lbs. I will be posting pictures this weekend. Package price is $3500. I will pay up to $50 for shipping but if the buyer would like insurance that cost must be paid by the buyer. Thanks.

I was asked why I am selling the rifle by a few folks. I bought the gun after leaving Alaska and ending up on the east coast. I was thinking that I could give up my cannons and make do with a .308 for pretty much everything. Shortly after the rifle showed up we packed everything up and moved back to Alaska. Since then I have acquired a Forbes Rifle in .35 Whelen and I love it. Between the 35 and my old Winchester Model 70 in .375 H&H I don't see myself using the .308 in the field so I would rather sell it to someone that will use it and recoup most of my investment.

I will entertain trade offers for a portion of the price.

I have a new Sendero inbound and need to free up some cash. This gun is all set to go hunting. $3200 shipped to you dealer.