• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: NIW Tan Follower 30 Round USGI AR15 Magazines And Pmags

BoomDoc

I have a number of NIW, 30 round, AR15 magazines available for sale. These mags feature the new tan type anti tilt followers which offer increased feeding reliability. All mags are sealed in their original factory wrappers with little to no storage wear. All of these mags are manufactured by brownells and look great. I have been running magazines from a similar lot on the range for the past year and have not had a single mag related failure of any kind.

The minimum order on these is 4 mags. The price break down is listed below. I accept payment via paypal plus 3.5% or USPS money order. Shipping will be at actual cost. Contact me via IM only with questions or orders.

Pricing:

-NIW Tan Follower - $7.50 each, minimum order of 4

Total Price Quick Reference

Below is the breakdown of certain quantities of magazines. These prices including shipping and paypal fees.

-4 mags - $38.50

-10 mags - $91.25

-15 mags - $116.75

-20 mags - $169.00

**Larger quantities (including cases) are also available. IM me for a quote**

**Photos are of 3 mags drawn at random**

I also have a single lot of 8 Magpul Pmags available. There are 7 NIW and 1 lightly used. The wrappers on the NIW mags show storage wear but are otherwise in great shape. The out of wrap mag has been lightly used but hardly shows it.

-$100.00 including shipping for all 8