• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: NIKON Monarch ATB Binoculars 8x42, 7294

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]NIKON Monarch ATB Binoculars 8x42, 7294[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $370.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $279.95 (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am offering this [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nikon Monarch Binocular[/FONT][FONT=&quot]on special. If you are interested in other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nikon Binoculars[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nikon[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Nikon_Monarch_8x42_ATB_7294.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The[/FONT][FONT=&quot]NIKON Monarch ATB Binoculars 8x42, 7294[/FONT][FONT=&quot]has a lightweight, slim design, which provides excellent ergonomics, strength and ruggedness in a package that is comfortable to carry all day.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From professionals to weekend warriors - these waterproof, fogproof tools of the trade are depended on throughout the world for their incredible optical performance regardless of weather or light conditions.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Monarch ATB features dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating. This technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction. Fully multicoated lenses deliver the ultimate in brightness and resolution.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]These Binoculars are supplied with the travel case, adjustable binocular strap and lens covers.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 28.1 Relative Brightness [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 21.5 oz Weight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 8.2 ft Close Focus [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Precision aligned optics[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lightweight, slim design [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Smooth central focus knob[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nikon's 25-Year Limited Warranty[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Adjustable binocular strap[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lens covers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nikon binocular travel case[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"No-Fault" Repair/Replacement Policy[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nikon's 25-Year Limited Warranty[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $20. (FM$20)[/FONT]

Recent Posts