• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED all Sold please.

blumboss33

Want to sell a Nightforce 8-32x56 NXS with the High Speed turrets with
CH1 Reticle.
65 MOA elevation adjustment.
.25 MOA clicks.

Has seen very little use. No dents or dings and glass is perfect, No ring marks. It is in excellent condition.
Comes with box, Nightforce Ultralight 1.125 rings, paperwork, bubble level, sunshade, and bikini cover.

PM me for more pictures or have additional questions.
will let go for $1000.

Last edited:
I think I can answer Sealesniper, I believe it's sold...to me! We are still working out details, but I committed to buying it.

In a word, no. As I was emailing him about this one, he offered another one in 5.5x22. Both were priced below what they normally go for so I said I''d take both. Sent the check, post office tried twice and it came back to me. Then he said send a western union payment. I thought I just missed getting taken and did not continue. He then said he had several rifles and pistols to sell. I am pretty sure I was lucky to get my money back! Have not heard any more from him and I haven't seen a post by Blumboss33. I wrote the Backus's who have this site and they tell me the "operators?" of the site, not the Backus family, are the ones showing him as "a well known member".

Hmmm, I assumed that "Well-Known Member" is assigned to a user after a certain number of posts and time. And I find it a bit surprising that Andy and family dissociate themselves with the site like that. We have gotten the impression over the years that this is a mom and pop site that just took off, that take ownership of it, and lucky them!
And the fact that Blumboss33 is not chiming in here is quite telling. Caveat emptor, I suppose!