• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wts nightforce atacr 5-25

Franklin

8TzdLtCDDABdqKCk9

1st Gen 5-25x56 atacr with moar reticle, like new condition. $1675.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8TzdLtCDDABdqKCk9

Last edited:
As I understand, everything is the same except the gen2's have shorter turrets and have 30 moa per rotation on elevation instead of 20. They have 2 different colors on the illuminated reticle and the parallax has the yardage labeled where the 1st Gen don't. The glass is ED and way better than a nxs. Those are the differences I know of. All atacr's have a zero stop.

Thanks

I'm sorry! My bad, but Franklin, I will pass. No need to email. I have 3 ATACRs and am really looking at the new 8s by NF. YOU DO have a very, very fine scope and your price is good. I may kick myself for not buying it! Someone should do themselves a favor and buy it!

I'm sorry! My bad, but Franklin, I will pass. No need to email. I have 3 ATACRs and am really looking at the new 8s by NF. YOU DO have a very, very fine scope and your price is good. I may kick myself for not buying it! Someone should do themselves a favor and buy it!
This still for sale?

Recent Posts