• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Nightforce 5.5-22X50 NP-R1 ZS and HS

topwater225

Looking to sell my like new Nightforce 5.5-22X50 with NP-R1 Reticle with Zero Stop and High Speed turrets.

I have mounted and shot with it a couple of times and then sold the rifle. So it is barely used.....I still have the box and documentation. It is mounted with Burris Signature Zee Rings with inserts, so I doubt there are any ring marks.

$1750 Shipped (Buyer pays shipping insurance if desired).

Hi, are you up for partial trade/cash? I have a Cooper Firearms of Montana Phoenix rifle in 6.5x284 stainless varmint barrel, Phoenix kevlar stock and shoots 1/2 as claimed by Cooper. Can send cool pics if yes. Peace

Eddie

I would like a Postal Money Order.

PM sent to dj1doug with contact information.

Looks like this scope may be SPF......stay tuned for confirmation.

Thanks!

Do the rings go with the scope or can they be had separately? Are they Med. height? How much?

Scope only.....I am definitely keeping the rings :)

I need to add as well:

I have taken the rings off and there are absolutely no marks what so ever. Scope looks brand new.

Last edited:
Looking to sell my like new Nightforce 5.5-22X50 with NP-R1 Reticle with Zero Stop and High Speed turrets.

I have mounted and shot with it a couple of times and then sold the rifle. So it is barely used.....I still have the box and documentation. It is mounted with Burris Signature Zee Rings with inserts, so I doubt there are any ring marks.

$1750 Shipped (Buyer pays shipping insurance if desired).

Still for sale?