• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS NIB SS/Laminate Ruger Compact 300 RCM W/ Vortex Viper Scope

djbwow2008

SOLD - SS/Laminate Ruger Compact 300 RCM W/ Vortex Viper -SOLD

------SOLD------

WTS NIB Stainless Steel Ruger Hawkeye Compact in 300 RCM with 16.5 inch barrel and target grey laminate stock .Comes with rings and a brand NIB Vortex Viper 2-7x32mm scope with Dead-Hold BDC reticle. Scope is still in box and never mounted.Please send Pm, post in thread, or email [email protected] if interested. The first to say ill take it according to times either in email, post , or pm will get it. Must be shipped to FFL. Please make sure your FFL will accept from Private Party. Asking $549 shipped and insured to your FFL. Selling to fund a custom.------SOLD-----

Dan

Last edited:
-----SOLD-----

Price reduced.$549 shipped and insured to your FFL----SOLD-----

Last edited:
-----SOLD-----

Price reduced.$549 shipped and insured to your FFL------SOLD------

Last edited:
------SOLD-----

Price reduced $549 shipped and ins.----SOLD----

Last edited:
I can try to take some tomorrow. Digital camera is broken .The gun and scope are both brand new in the box and in 100 percent perfect condition. Pm me your email and ill try my best to get a camera and send you some pics tomorrow night. In the meantime go to Vortex website to see the scope and ruger site to see gun .The gun is model 17128. They are both still in the box only removed them once to look at them. Have had them less than 2 weeks .Only reason Im selling them is because I have 2 custom rifles being built and need the money. The scope alone cost me $259 from doug at cameraland.The gun is $628 now at buds gunshop.

Dan

The only gun images of their 300 RCM that I can find are these and none of them are the gray laminate that you are describing:

7191-T.jpg

7192-T.jpg

17162-T.jpg

This scope:
thumbnail_generator.php

With this reticle?:
ret_deadhold_bdc.jpg

Sorry sold it this morning . But no it wasn't any of them guns . I looked on Rugers site and can no longer find it. It was model 17128. I wonder if they discontinued it already?It looked identical to the laminate compacts on rugers site only was 300 rcm and had same specs and yes that was the scope. If the deal falls through Ill let you know but its unlikely.

Thanks Dan