• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: New & Unfired Remington 700 LTR .308 barreled action with trigger $550.00

tashabay716

I have been advertising on this forum and 3 other forums for "WTB Remington LTR take-off stock" with no luck, so I purchased a NIB Remington LTR so I could harvest the stock. I am taking the stock, BM and mounting screws off the new gun and I am selling the action attached to fluted barrel, trigger, factory box ends and paper work for $550.00 shipped to your FFL. I have paid for the rifle and sent the seller my FFL, but I have not taken delivery of the gun. It could take a couple of weeks for my check to clear and for shipping to me. I will ship the same day I receive the complete gun. I am listing this deal on three other forums, so first time dated-stamp of "I'll take it" will get the gun. I am assuming no problems with my taking delivery of the gun, but obviously if my seller does not deliver to me, I cannot complete the sale. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS with tracking--your choice. If the barreled action has not sold before I take delivery, I will post pictures of the actual barreled action when I take delivery.

Recent Posts