• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - New Savage 12FVSS 270 WSM

Bluebeemer

Price reduced.

I have a new in box, unfired since factory, Sav Model 12FVSS, 270 WSM, 26" fluted stainless steel HB, new accu-trigger and syn stock. Trigger adjusting tool and all papers in box. $525 shipped to your FFL in lower 48 states.

[ 05-12-2003: Message edited by: Bluebeemer ]

is that a single shot action of does it have a blind magazine?

jared

Jared ... My rifle has the blind magazine. I am not certain, but I think the single shot is only available on the laminate stock 12BVSS in 223, 22-250 & 308 ... Mike

Interested

I need a Savage Model 12FVSS in 270 WSM for Christmas. Do you still have it? Why are you selling it? Can you get it to me quickly?

Price reduced.

I have a new in box, unfired since factory, Sav Model 12FVSS, 270 WSM, 26" fluted stainless steel HB, new accu-trigger and syn stock. Trigger adjusting tool and all papers in box. $525 shipped to your FFL in lower 48 states.

[ 05-12-2003: Message edited by: Bluebeemer ]

Daryl,

That's a heck of a first post. Did you notice that the thread you replied to was four and a half years old? Mad props on your searching skills.

Guess it is hard when I'm not feeling well....

Daryl, don't pay any attention to that nucklehead of geargrinder, that can happen to anyone. The other day I was reading the information about a car and when I got to 4D I had a hard time figuring out what it meant, :D being frustrated I called geargrinder and asked him, he said: "four doors". You can imagine how I felt. He was nice to me because he knows I know where he lives and I'm bigger and so far I shoot longer... LOL with rifles and hand guns...:D :) :) :D

Welcome to Long Range Hunting!!!

Daryl, don't pay any attention to that nucklehead of geargrinder, that can happen to anyone. The other day I was reading the information about a car and when I got to 4D I had a hard time figuring out what it meant, :D being frustrated I called geargrinder and asked him, he said: "four doors". You can imagine how I felt. He was nice to me because he knows I know where he lives and I'm bigger and so far I shoot longer... LOL with rifles and hand guns...:D :) :) :D

Welcome to Long Range Hunting!!!

Since you called me a knucklehead again I'm going to tell everyone that you had to PM me asking what "Mad Props" was. Don't forget, I know where you live too.

Now, geargrinder, don't forget, we're suppose to behave properly. :rolleyes:

Mad props on telling on me!!! :p :eek: :D :)

Recent Posts