• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS New Eagle Deluxe Pro Shooters Bag with Insert

I have two never been used Eagle shooters bags I would like to get rid of. They retail for between 140 and up to 160. I would like to sell them for 120 shipped. I prefer checks, but if you want to use paypal please add 3% for fees.
As you can see in the picture these are basiclly two bags in one and will be able to store everything you might need to take to the range. Here's a description from Amazon.

Two Bags in one. The Deluxe Pro Shooter's Bag from Eagle Industries utilizes state of the art design technology to create the most versatile and complete range bag system available. The DPSB is constructed of heavy duty abrasion resistant polyurethane coated 11 oz. Cordura® nylon. It is padded on the bottom and on both ends with 3/8" high density shock and moisture resistant closed cell foam. The double zipper, easy access, opening flap uses extra heavy #10 YKK® zippers. When the DPSI insert is removed, the DPSB becomes a very sharp looking padded travel bag.

DPS-1014 comes complete with BAG, INSERT, and ALL ACCESSORY POUCHES.
Dimensions:
Main: 18x12x7=1512 Cubic Inches
Front Pocket: 17x11x2=374 Cubic Inches

41dkFMWocoL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited: