• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS-NEF 308 Survivor w/ 4-16x56 Millett

wardy

Hello all, I have a NEF Survivor in 308 with a Millett Buck Gold 4-16X56 SF with the Mildot reticle, Burris XTR rings hold it on.
I purchased this rifle about a yr ago for use in the woods and in small fields...since I purchased it, it has been a safe queen and not seen any action.
It has about 1 box of bullets thru it and that was it......
I am trying to conjour up the funds for a different rifle that I hope would be used more, lol...

I'd like to get $475 for the total package Plus shipping and insurance but there is some wiggle room there.

Email or pm me with questions and offers...

Thanks, Steven

308surv.jpg picture by slw06071106 - Photobucket

I would rather sell as a package and honestly, I am working with someone now on a deal to let the whole package go. Thanks.
Steven

I actually did sale it and honestly forgot about the post here on LRH...I am so sorry about that!

Thanks...Steven

I put the $ toward a model 700 aac. Told the wifey it was for my son..lol (he's 7 mos old)....my daughter got a 260 when she was 1 1/2...they're theirs if they want em!

well, its like a running joke the wife and I have...anytime I wanna buy a gun or something like that I say, "I'm getting it for the kids.." she finds it humorus!
I dont know anyone right off but there are always popping up for sale over at another forum I visit...snipershide forums. I think there are several members here also members at SH too.

I'll keep on the lookout for ya also..

Recent Posts