• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Mountain Tactical Tikka T3 Laminate Stock

motown

Up for sale is a Mountain Tactical Tikka T3 stock in green mountain camo laminate. It is a great looking stock and in great shape. I bought it less than a year ago and it was on my rifle but I deceided to part ways with the rifle for a custom build. The stock also has a 1" Decelerator pad on it as well. I would rate the stock at 97% and cannot find any marks on it. I paid $300 for it less than a year ago and will take $200 tyd firm. Below is a link to Mountain Tactial and the stock description. The stock was never bedded.

https://tikkaperformance.com/tikka-parts/tikka-t3/tikka-t3-stocks?product_id=47256

I also have a Mountain Tactical Picatinny rail that is a 0 MOA that is new in the package that I will include with the stock or sell seperatly for an extra $40 tyd. I paid $60 for the rail but have no need for it right now.

I accept Paypal gift only. I can send a few pics if needed just PM me your cell.

One time bump and the only price break. $175 shipped. Off to ebay if it doesnt sell soon.