• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ---WTS misc

G

For references, I'm "moredes" on Ebay in San Jose, CA 95134. All funds must arrive by end of year for me to complete delivery, or transaction must wait until end of January 2004 for completion. I'm leaving state for about 3 weeks in early January. For pics or questions, please email me. Do not use PM. No trades please. Remove NOSPAM in address: [email protected]

30mm Scope Rings Medium height. I believe these are Leupold Mk IV rings, MGW (MWG's?) or IOR rings; (I don't know which, there's no markings on them, and I've never seen any of the three in real life.) I'm sure I had to replace the screw hardware with Allen bolts, washers, and nylon locknuts, but I don't remember why. I've got a set of replacement Leupold screw hardware coming to return it to "OEM", and will include it in the package. The rings were part of a used rifle I bought.) They look like this http://www.valdada.com/vn/ior/05a $50 shipped insured

Rem Chokes 12 ga LNIB, Modified and Full
never used (nor installed)
Modified $13 shipped insured
Full $13 shipped insured
Both for $23 shipped insured

Hornady LNL AP Die Bushings NIB set of 10
$30 shipped insured

Ted Blocker X-16 HOLSTER for 1911's and other large autos Excellent condition; hardly used. Can be worn cross draw or strong side. Belt slots located so gun is pulled in tight against body. Features site track, adjustable tension device and is metal reinforced for re-holstering. Medium to large autos only. Wait time on this holster is 6-8wks. $40 shipped insured

Redfield Rotary Dovetail Rings (low height) and two piece base for Rem 700
Very good condition; I'd describe them as 'excellent', but one of the bases has 2 *very* light marks on it. $15 shipped insured

15) HKS Double Speedloader Pouch Leather Basketweave Black Large

Two for sale; excellent condition
$15 shipped insured each
$25 shipped for the pair

For pics or questions, please email me. Do not use PM. No trades please. Remove NOSPAM in address: [email protected]

[ 12-16-2003: Message edited by: moredes ]

Recent Posts