• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS-Meopta S-75 spotting scope

IDbound

This spotting scope is in LNIB condition. Glass is perfect. Angled body. Eye piece is 20X60. Includes box and soft case. $850 OBO. (I have over 150 perfect trades on ebay.)

Sir,
Doing a little research, the item description for S75 is a straight spotter, while A75 is for angled (both being S1 model). I assume that this is an S1-A75? being angled by your statement?

Also, any chance of this being the APO model?

Thank you!

You are probably correct about the A75 designation but it is not listed that way on the box. No I don't think it is an APO version, The build date was back in 2003.

With the eye piece lenses selling for $275 new and the bodies selling for over $800, I surprised I have not had much interest. Tell him I maybe could do a little better on the price.

Said he'd prefer an APO.
But thanks for the info. I agree, I'm surprised there's not much more interest. I have two Meopta products, and R1 and a B1, they're both top notch, I don't think you can do better for the money. Just crystal clear resolution and built like a tank.

Good luck with the sale!

I just checked SWFA website. They do not show an "A" model for angled. They have the angled and straight models for $899 and the eye piece for an additional $299.

Now includes a factory new eyepiece. When I was looking it over in detail for someone who had asked some questions, I found what looked like a fingerprint on the inside of an inside lens. Called Meopta and a new 20X60 eyepiece is in the mail. Very good customer service!