• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS...maybe

7ultra

Hi all,
In the up coming months I'll probably be having to reduce my gun collection. Right now I'm looking for some ball park prices for what I've got. I'd be willing to part with

my custom 6.5-284 for about 1400 dollars (McMillan HV stock, tuned and trued M70 pushfeed, Leilja barrel and about 300-350 rounds through it)

Remington ADL(with BDL furniture) with a Pac-Nor 7mm BR barrel (Stainless, 20inches) and a Bell Carlson varmint Stock for 750 (15 rounds through it)

Burris Full Field II 4.5-14 for 200 dollars
Weaver T-36 for about 300

Leopold Vari-X 3 for 250

Winchester Sporter LT in 338 with a Vais muzzle break, glass bedding and a limbsaver for about 650.

I also have a boat load of surplus guns, particularly K-31's and a Mauser that I would be willing to separate with for about 100 dollars.

How do these prices sound?

7Ultra-

If that Leupold 2.5-8X Vari-X III for $250 is in good shape, I'll take it.

"Leopold Vari-X 3 for 250"

"Leopold is a Vari-X 3, 2.5-8"

Please email ( [email protected] ) or PM me with details.

Thanks!

Until I know whats up, I'll let you all know whats up. Guaranteed, you'll have the first deals.

Ok, I'll be standing by.

I think after re-reading your post, that I misunderstood your intentions the first time.

If & when you decide to sell, keep me in mind.

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif