• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Manners, Seekins, Barrel, Knives etc...

hitemhard

Ok so here is the deal I am another guy just cleaning out my reloading room of some stuff that I no longer need. Normally I don't do this but I have my eye on a certain uso right now so what the hell why not. Because I would like to sell quickly I will price accordingly. Everything will be shipped usps priority with delivery confirmation. I will accept paypal you pay the fees 3%. Please post "I will take it" with a description of the item in your post that way their will be not confusion.
1. Manner T4 in coyote with 3 studs carbon fiber fill, fits 700la with remington sendero/varmint contour barrel, inletted for seekins 338 lapua mag system. It has some surface scratches that you can see in the pic but nothing substantial. I was going to build a 10lb 338 edge on this but plans have changed. Price is $390 for stock alone bottom metal is sold.
2. Black hawk cheek pad only, has removeable foam layers to get it to fit just right. $20 shipped
3. Benchmark Barrels stainless 22-250ai 8 twist 27" no taper 1.006" snake skin small shank barrel. Has under 300rds through it and shoots 1/2moa or better at 3350fps with 80gr vld bergers. comes with Redding dies shown and 61 loaded rounds and 79 2x fired cases for a total of 140 pieces of brass. Price for Barrel/Dies/Ammo is $450 shipped
4. 223ai 9 twist, fluted, threaded 1/2x28, braked savage small shank varmint barrel (included but not pictured is a thread protector if you don't want to run the brake). This was originally a factory savage 223 vlp ss varmint barrel which I had benchmark punch out to 223ai and add the brake and threading also. this barrel with shoot 75gr amax at 3050fps easy and 50gr vmax to 3650fps easy. It will also shoot half moa, I haven't played with it much since I had my custom 223ai made. Price is $225 shipped, also I have a few hundred 223ai fireformed lapua brass available only to buyer of barrel $45/100.
7. Leupold QRW high rings. $30 shipped
8. Silver 700la bdl with both 30-06 and magnum follower. $50 shipped
9. Matte Black 700sa bdl for 308 and action screws. $50 shipped
10. Steve Woods hide fighter with green handle and camo sheath, thing is like a razor, not many of this color combo made. $285 shipped
11. Steve Woods hide hunter with black handle and black sheath. never used. $205 shipped
12. 10/22 factory trigger group metal completely unmodified and only fired around 200rds. $50 shipped.
Pics of course
IMGP6664.jpg

IMGP6662.jpg

IMGP6665.jpg

IMGP6433.jpg

IMGP5684.jpg

IMGP0654.jpg

The last pic I took cougar hunting in idaho, it was a young female so she got to live but I thought it was a cool pic.

ill take these if they come with whats pictured......thanks

8. Silver 700la bdl with both 30-06 and magnum follower. $50 shipped
9. Matte Black 700sa bdl for 308 and action screws. $50 shipped

I will take it #1

PM incoming

1. Manner T4 in coyote with 3 studs carbon fiber fill, fits 700la with remington sendero/varmint contour barrel, inletted for seekins 338 lapua mag system. It has some surface scratches that you can see in the pic but nothing substantial. I was going to build a 10lb 338 edge on this but plans have changed. Price is $390 for stock alone bottom metal is sold.

If the stock is still available I'm very interested. Will factory rem bottom metal work.

Thanks,
Nathan

I will take it #1

PM incoming

Dang vintec, 5 darn minutes before me man, lucky devil you....lol

-Nathan